If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms,
we look forward to seeing you when you are feeling better.
What we have implemented to keep you and our staff safe:
- We will be limiting the number of customers in the store and we ask you to limit your visit to 20 minutes. We encourage families to stay together while inside the store
- Installed hand sanitizing stations throughout the store – please use hand sanitizer before browsing and handle books and merchandise as little as possible
- Frequent cleaning of surfaces that may be touched more often
- Installed large stickers on the floor to help you maintain physical distance of 2 metres between yourself and any other customers and staff
- Staff will be wearing individual face shields to keep them safe – any staff member exhibiting symptoms or feeling ill will be required to stay home
- We also strongly encourage all customers to wear a face mask while inside the store
We ask that you adhere to our rules to ensure a safe environment.
- Store washroom is closed and not available for use
- Follow and respect the instructions of all our staff while visiting
- It will not be possible to bring food or drink into the store
- Leave your own bags behind in your car or home – we will provide bags as needed or requested
- We will be accepting Kidsbooks gift cards, credit cards and debit cards for payment; no cash is accepted at this time.
Teachers requiring more time and attention:
- We encourage you to continue to shop online at www.kidsbooks.ca and use curbside pickup or delivery when possible
please email us at for an appointment time email@example.com.
We are following all government advisories regarding gathering sizes and retail operations